Google agenda & Android
- Log in to your Google account and go to your calendar
- Go to "Other calendars", and choose "Add via URL" and enter the link of your calendar in the field: "Url of your calendar".
- After a few seconds the calendar appears on the left side of the menu, after that the calendar is activated on your computer.
- To activate the calendar on your phone, do the following:
- Open Google's Calendar app on your phone
- Click on the menu at the top left of your screen Menu
- Check the calendar of 'ShiftPlanner', if you don't see it click on "More".
Note: With the Google Calendar it can sometimes take up to 12 hours before a change can be seen.
More information at Google Calendar Help: Add someone else's calendar.
Microsoft Outlook Calendar (live)
- Log in your Microsoft account
- Select the calendar icon at the bottom of the page
- Click in the left menu on 'Import calendar' and choose in the new screen from Internet
- Enter your calendar link in the field: "Create a link to your calendar".
- Give your calendar name and click on 'Import'. Now the calendar appears on the left side of the menu.
More information on Microsoft Office support: Import or subscribe to a calendar.
iPhone & iPad
- Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad
- Tab on "Passwords and accounts"
- Tab on "New account" and choose "Other"
- Tab on "Add Subscribe calendar"
- Enter or copy the calendar link in the field: "Server".
- Tab "Next" and "Save"
- Select the 'File'> 'New uagenda subscription' option in Agenda.
- Enter the calendar’s web address then click Subscribe.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field, then click the adjacent pop-up menu and choose a colour.
- Click the Location pop-up menu, then choose an account for the subscription.
- If you choose your iCloud account, the calendar is available on all your computers and devices that are set up with iCloud.
- If you choose On My Mac, the calendar is saved on your computer.
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove tickboxes.
- Click the Auto-refresh pop-up menu, then choose how often to update the calendar.
- To prevent alerts from appearing for this calendar, select “Ignore alerts”.
- Click OK.
- To make changes later, click the name of the calendar, then choose Edit > Get Info.
More information on Apple support: Subscribe to calendars on Mac.