Online volunteers roster
ShiftPlanner is a online planning tool that makes scheduling volunteers easy. With an account, the administrator simply puts the shifts in the roster and invites volunteers to register themselfs for shifts. Swapping shifts between them is simple.
With many advantages such as handy overviews, automatic reminders and links to a calendar, ShiftPlanner saves you a lot of time.
Do you always want an up-to-date schedule with an overview of your open hours? Try ShiftPlanner the first year for free.
It's fun to be a coordinator with ShiftPlanner!
The relationship between coordinator and the volunteer is different from that of the employee and therefore uses a different approach. We regard volunteers as heroes. The tone in the application is different and in addition you can customize certain text blocks to better suit your organization.
For the coordinator
- Once you've created a roster, volunteers can log in and sign up for shifts.
- You can assign shifts directly to your volunteers via the platform.
- You determine whether or not your volunteers can swap/transfer their shifts.
- You can view shift data and maintain oversight of your schedule. Useful statistics are available.
- You can also download timesheets as an Excel or CSV file.
- You can define additional fields to collect information that is relevant to your organization.
- You can customize text blocks so they better match the needs of your organization.
- You can make use of extra tools for when shifts are compulsory.
- You can rest assured that reminders are sent out to your volunteers automatically.
For the volunteers
- No need to remember yet another password; you can log in directly via a unique access token, which is sent to you by the administrator.
- You can choose shifts from a predefined list or timetable.
- You can see shifts that have been taken and the people with whom you'll be working.
- You can automatically add shifts to your own calendar.
- You have the option to personalize your profile and upload a photo.
- You can find and contact other volunteers.
- If you have committed to a shift that you can no longer do, you have the option to swap that shift with another person.
Roster for volunteers
You can try ShiftPlanner for one year free of charge and without obligation.
ShiftPlanner has a range of functionalities
Add shifts to your own calendar automatically.
Log in via an access token without having to remember an awkward password.
Swap shifts with another persons via a special link (a.k.a. a transfer token).
Send out requests for volunteers based on an individual or group selection.
Customize your profile and add details, such as your address, telephone number, age, photo, etc.
Use ShiftPlanner as an online photo album and allow your team to get to know each other better.
View contact details for all your volunteers.
Track shifts and online activity via the platform. This data can also be exported as an Excel or CSV file.
Create private groups that can only be viewed/accessed by certain people.
View data and statistics, such as the number of shifts that a person does in a given period.
Work with multiple locations and offer directions automatically via Google maps.
Create and customize text blocks to suit the needs of your organization.
Send reminders to your volunteers (e.g., 1-2 days in advance of a shift).
Create or update records via an Excel or CSV import.
Export personal information or shift data to an Excel or CSV file.
You can define extra fields in order to collect data that is relevant to your organization.